İngilizce Kelime Testleri, Vocabulary Tests,
İngilizce Kelime soruları ve Cevapları
1. It is a book rich in ideas and thought, a book
that_____and tries to answer basic questions and
demands the most active reading one is capable of.
2. Before the conference begins, it would be
o remind him that he is not on any account
to_____the subject of unemployment insurance.
A) look though
B) bring up
C) take back
D) break out
E) make out
3. The 1990s have seen a general_____in aid to poor
countries, largely due to fiscal pressures in many
4. The complete business of having meals at
fixed_____is nothing but a social convention and, in
contemporary life, a matter of convenience.
5 Space research is mainly a branch of pure science,
notwithstanding any applications which_____from it.
6 The present social security system is____popular,
partly since it is universal partly because
retirement benefits are related to contributions, so
most people think the system is just.
7. The survival of those three passengers after the
plane crash was a(n) ....... for everybody.
8. Although it is .......... I would like to go on
holiday and leave my dog.
9. After meeting Mr. Teski at a lecture, he gained a
new ........... in life.
10. Never forget that there are such important
accidents when such ....... measures are ignored.
11. The photocopier in our office needs a complete
.......... These copies are terrible.
12 Have you seen the ...... at that new gallery in
the High Street?
13. Advertising is essential for a manufacturer's
14. This sunken ship was a danger to ........
15. Nevertheless, people will always remember
Newton's ........... to science.
16. Some musicians have a special ....... for
17. He used to do his work with great care and
18. The government failed to win public ....... in
its plan for economic recovery.
19. In this century people hate mice but today they
use them for the .......
20. The teacher ordered Tom to tie his loose
21. Our computers can give you all the .......
22. The country became very rich following the
...... of oil.
23. The ...... we had this year was so little that
we couldn't earn enough money.
24. It has been fixed that the new ...... should
come into force from the beginning of the new year.
25. The manufacturers will pay the ....... of any
repairs in the first two months.
kpds.org bedava ingilizce hazırlık ve testler